The National Debt Relief Scholarship
- The applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in United States.
- Graduate and undergraduate students can apply
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or above are also eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Applicants must be pursuing or intending to pursue their bachelor’s degree which can be in the fields of STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math).
How to Apply:
- Provide a unique solution to the following issue: Come up with a unique way to solve the $1+ trillion dollar student loan crisis
- You can be creative and create a YouTube video, write an essay or create an infographic for your solution.
Be sure and read all rules and submission details carefully before entering.