Theodore Tracewell Scholarship
The Theodore Tracewell Scholarship is awarded to students majoring in Mathematics. To qualify for this opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a junior or senior level undergraduate majoring in Mathematics in the upcoming Fall term
- Have a minimum 3.5 GPA in all completed college-level mathematics coursework
- Demonstrate progress in their mathematical development and promise of leadership in the mathematical sciences
- To be considered for this scholarship, complete the Math Department Scholarship Application
- Award will disburse evenly in the Fall and Winter terms
For questions regarding this scholarship and its criteria, please contact the Department of Mathematics at 510-885-3434 or via email at email@example.com.