Peter Boesch Foreign Language Scholarship
The Peter Boesch Foreign Language Scholarship provides scholarship assistance to students majoring/minoring in foreign languages. To qualify for this opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a continuing foreign language major or minor
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Complete the Financial Need Statement on the General Application
- Submit a one page essay in the language of choice on a topic of her/his choice to introduce themselves and their cultural and family academic experiences
- Submit one letter of recommendation
For questions regarding this scholarship or its criteria please contact Dr. Meiling Wu at 510-885-3211 or email@example.com.
- $500 - $1,000
- Supplemental Questions
- I am a Foreign Language student and am majoring or minoring in one of the following languages.
- Request or upload a letter of recommendation from a Modern Languages & Literatures Professor
- Request letter of recommendation via email (or choose an existing reference)
- Upload a letter of recommendation (or choose an existing uploaded letter of recommendation)