Cabral Family Scholarship in the College of Business and Economics
Eligible recipients shall meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate financial need as evidenced by: (a) a completed FAFSA or b) a 500-word essay stating how the scholarship will help with the cost of the recipient’s education.
- Be a junior or senior pursuing an undergraduate degree in business; or a graduate student in business near the completion of their degree.
- Have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Be a permanent resident of the San Francisco Bay Area, meaning that the student’s family lives in the San Francisco Bay Area.
- Be a first-generation college student, defined as follows: the student’s parents, grandparents and/or legal guardians did not graduate from college as self-described in an essay.
For questions regarding this scholarship and its criteria, please contact the Dean’s Office in the College of Business & Economics at 510-885-3291.
- Joseph Cabral
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a first generation college student?
- Are you and your family current/permanent residents of San Francisco Bay area?
- How will this scholarship help with the cost of your education? (Optional if FAFSA completed)