Buckley Family Award
The Buckley Family Award is offered to undergraduate students majoring in Economics. To qualify for this Opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be an undergraduate majoring in Economics
- Be in good academic standing
- Be a continuing student and enrolled in an Economics program at CSUEB in Fall 2018
- Favorable consideration will be given to having financial need (as demonstrated by filing a FAFSA or California Dream Act) and to a history of community service and/or career or life objectives that will contribute to the betterment of others
- Desires to be a contributing member of society
For questions regarding this scholarship and its criteria, please contact the Dean’s Office in the College of Business & Economics at 510-885-3291.