Class of 2018 Endowed Scholarship
The graduates of the Class of 2018 established an endowed scholarship to provide scholarships for Cal State East Bay undergraduate or graduate students. To qualify for this Opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.0
- Be a matriculated graduate or undergraduate student
- Demonstrate financial need as evidenced by a) a completed FAFSA or b) a 250-word or less statement explaining how the scholarship will help with the cost of the recipient’s education, via the General Application personal statement.
- Graduates, Undergraduates, University-Wide
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you filed a FAFSA ("Free Application for Financial Student Aid") OR explained how the scholarship will help with the cost of your education via the General Application Personal Statement?