Asian Real Estate Association of the East Bay
The Asian Real Estate Association of the East Bay is offering a $1,000 Scholarship to CSUEB students in any major.
Successful candidates must meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a current CSUEB student in Junior standing or higher
- Have a minimum GPA of 2.5
- Provide unofficial transcripts to verify GPA, Grade level, and Major.
- Write an essay to be at least 700 words and less than 1600 words double space, addressing the following topics:
- What solutions would you offer the affordable housing problem for students like yourself or general population ?
- Why do you deserve this scholarship ?
Deliver all information to AREAEB Scholarship Committee by Saturday December 22 2018 11:59pm (midnight) at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions? E-mail: email@example.com