AvidWater Student Relief Scholarship
The AvidWater Student Relief Scholarship, is an annual scholarship of $2,500.00 for students with outstanding student loans. To qualify for this opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Currently enrolled in post-secondary education at an accredited institution in the United States;
- Has student loans with accounts in good standing (not behind on payments, if any);
- Individuals born in 1989 or later;
- Write a 1,000 word persuasive essay on one of the following questions:
1. What impact does global warming have on fresh water supplies in North America?
2. What technologies are hopeful for providing clean water to developing nations?
3. What can be done to combat drought in the United States?
The winning essay will be selected based on writer talent, quality of arguments and credibility of sources and data.
Winner Selection Date: September 15th, 2019