Veterans & Military Family Scholarship
The Veterans & Military Family Scholarship is for students who are an active duty service member, a veteran, or a spouse or child of an active duty or retired service member. To qualify for this opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Currently serving in the military, honorably discharged, or have an active duty or retired military spouse or parent
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited U.S. junior college, college, or university.
- Currently have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Fill out and submit the online application on the scholarship web page page, along with a school transcript
- Submit a 500- to 1,000-word essay on one of the topics below:
1. How has being in the military affected your ability to pursue an education?
2. What do you wish the American people better understood about military service or military families?
3. What sacrifices have you and/or your family made because of military service?
4. When you reflect on your/your family member’s military service, what are you most proud of and what are you most grateful for?
The deadline to submit the scholarship application is June 15, 2019. We will determine a winner and contact him/her by phone or email by July 1st, 2019. For questions or more information, call George Sink, P.A. Injury Lawyers at 888-534-2173. We look forward to reading your essay.