Chicanx Latinx Staff & Faculty Association 2019-2020 Scholarship
The Chicanx/Latinx Staff & Faculty Association (CLSFA) aims to advocate for and support opportunities for Latinx students, faculty, and staff at Cal State East Bay. We are pleased to offer FIVE $500 CLSFA scholarships for the upcoming Fall 2019 term.
To qualify for this opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a currently enrolled undergraduate student, in good academic standing
- Have a minimum CSUEB GPA of 2.5
- Complete 2 short answer essay questions:
- How will this scholarship help you achieve your academic goals? Recommended word count: 500
- Please respond to ONE of the following topics:
A) Describe your leadership and/or participation in the Chicanx/Latinx Community.
B) How will you apply your education to improving the Chicanx/Latinx Community? Recommended word count: 500
- Supplemental Questions
- How will this scholarship help you achieve your academic goals? Recommended word count:500
- Please submit an essay in response to one of the following topics: (1) Describe your leadership and/or participation in the Chicanx Latinx Community OR (2) How will you apply your education in improving the Chicanx Latinx Community? Recommended word count:500