AIS TECHNOLABS Visual Art Scholarship
The scholarship is open to all undergraduate or postgraduate students taking part in an Art, Graphic Design, Visual Communication and Creative Advertising course at a US/ Canada based University or College.
To qualify for this Opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements::
- Submit 3 logo design samples for different sectors like – Logo design company,Mobile app development company and Recruitment agency
- Musty not have a gap between Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 scale required
- Must have attained 18 years of age, at the start of the program.
- Be a regular student and not a school/college dropout
AIS will automatically disqualify applicants who are found to furnish information that is false, plagiarized or has copyright issues.
To enter, applicants are encouraged to send their submission to email@example.com, along with their name, college/university, expected year of graduation, and intended major.
The deadline for submissions is the 15th of May 2019. The winner will be notified individually and announced on or around 31st May 2019.