Community Service Scholarship
The Community Service Scholarship (CSSP) is offered by Academic Advising & Career Education (AACE) and is a university-wide scholarship providing scholarships for participating undergraduate and graduate students. To qualify for this Opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have a minimum 2.0 GPA undergraduate students; 3.0 GPA for graduate students
- Have completed a 100-hour summer internship at a CSUEB approved nonprofit organization
- Have a major/career interest related to the position applied for
- Are authorized to work in the U.S. (e.g., H-4 visa holders ineligible, F-1s are eligible with a SSN)
- Complete two reports after 50 hours of service during the summer internship
- Have continued full-time enrollment in a degree program in the Fall term following the summer internship
- Assist in advertising CSSP; become Ambassadors and share about their experience
The first deadline for this opportunity is March 10, 2020, with rolling deadlines every two week until all positions are filled. The final deadline is June 30, 2020.
To apply for internships and be considered for this scholarship, please visit our “CSSP webpage”: http://www.csueastbay.edu/aace/cssp/index.html
For questions regarding this scholarship and its criteria, after reviewing the positions on Pioneer jobs, please contact Susana Moraga in Academic Advising & Career Education at 510-885-4236 or email@example.com.