Ellis & Hilda McCune Scholarship
The Ellis & Hilda McCune Scholarship is a university-wide scholarship awarded to meritious students who otherwise could not attend CSUEB. To qualify for this Opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a continuing or incoming junior
- Have completed a minimum of 75 term units for continuing CSUEB students
- Have a minimum 3.25 GPA
- Intend to teach at the community college, college, or university level
- Have financial need, as demonstrated by completing a statement
- Award will disburse evenly in the Fall and Spring semesters
- James McCune
- Incoming Transfers, Undergraduates, University-Wide
- Supplemental Questions
- This scholarship is for continuing or incoming juniors, please select which describes you:
- Please talk about your intent to teach at the community college or university level.
- Please demonstrate financial need as evidenced by a statement stating how the funds will help with the cost of education.