Alameda / Contra Costa County Medical Association Scholarship
The Alameda/Contra Costa County Medical Association Scholarship is awarded to students who are studying in the Nursing Program. To qualify for this opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Be a resident of Alameda County
- Be studying in the Nursing Program
- Show academic excellence
- Demonstrate financial need by filing the FAFSA or CA Dream Act or submitting a statement.
For questions regarding this scholarship and its criteria, please email email@example.com
- Supplemental Questions
- Are you a resident of Alameda County?
- Please submit a personal statement demonstrating your academic excellence.
- Have you filed a FAFSA ("Free Application for Federal Student Aid") or California Dream Act Application?
- If you have not filed a FAFSA or California Dream Act application then please demonstrate your financial need by writing a brief statement describing how this scholarship will help you with the cost of your education.