Devine Family Scholarship - Renaissance Scholars
The scholarship recognizes an outstanding student who has demonstrated resilience, determination, and the drive and commitment to reach his or her goals, despite the obstacles related to being a foster youth.
Eligible recipients shall meet the following criteria:
1. Be a United States Citizen
2. Be a participant in the Renaissance Scholars program for former and current foster youth
3. Be a full time, degree seeking sophomore, junior or senior when applying
4. Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
5. Submit a 300-500 word essay outlining how they have dealt with and overcome the many obstacles faced in their lives and how they are demonstrating resilience, persistence, and the drive and commitment to reach their goals
6. Agree to send a thank you letter to donors
*Participation at the annual scholarship luncheon is required for all Renaissance Scholars. Scholarship winners will be announced at this event.