The Crankstart Scholarship provides a scholarship for California Community College Transfer Students at California State University, East Bay. To qualify for this opportunity, applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Have transferred from a California community college within the last four years
- Be at the undergraduate level and pursuing your first baccalaureate degree
- Demonstrate financial need
- Show academic promise and a commitment to obtaining your degree
*Please note: Preference will be given to newly matriculating students. All scholarship funds will be applied to tuition only.
- Incoming Transfers, University-Wide
- Supplemental Questions
- Have you transferred to CSUEB from a community college within the last four years?
- Please list the name of the community college you transferred from:
- Please submit a brief statement describing your academic promise and commitment to obtaining your degree.
- Please explain your financial need here, and be sure to talk about how this scholarship will help with the cost of your education: